This is a blog based around Sal's period 4 Sociology class.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Still getting use to it

So I'm not sure how to fix my first blog post but I forgot to put in some things.  Family and friends are what make me the person that I am.  Most teenagers aren't fans of spending time with their families but it doesn't bother me that much.  When I'm with my friends and family I can be myself.  After this year, I want to go to Michigan State to pursue a career and fashion marketing/merchandising.  It's been something I've had my heart set on for a long time.  I hope to be successful after graduating college, but most of all being happy.  Okay, much better.  

It's a shore thing,
Alison =]

1 comment:

  1. You can click on posts and then edit and then change your posts. Also, When you are logged in, you can click the little icon at the bottom right of your posts.

    ReplyDelete