This is a blog based around Sal's period 4 Sociology class.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Getting to know me =]

Hey, I'm Alison! I'm currently in a sociology class at a large suburban high school. I'm excited to start this blog because it's a way to show what I learn as the semester progresses with connecting my own experiences. In my past years of high school I've taken the generic classes with an occasional elective here and there. I love taking on new challenges and taking a class like sociology is definitely something I have not done before. This summer I worked as a camp counselor and when I thought I knew what I was getting into, I didn't. At many times I had to think like an eight year old girl on a hot summer day to understand what my group of thirteen was going through. The summer helped me mature more and become more responsible. I now understand how frustrating it is for my mom to ask me five times to go clean my room. I love sharing ideas with others, especially with music. I'm not the typical teenager when it comes to music. Classic rock from the seventies and eighties is what is mostly on my iPod. Friends usually tell me I was born in the wrong time period because of the way I dress as well. Anything that is neon, tie dye or has peace signs has my name written all over it. I love to have fun and I'm not afraid to be my own person. Hopefully you enjoy reading my blog, just getting use to it, but it could get exciting in the future!


Alison =]

No comments:

Post a Comment